Born and raised in Kingston, my first love and career was golf. After ten years as a CPGA Golf Professional, I decided to make a change and saw Real Estate as the natural career choice. I was lucky enough to get the chance to visit and live in many other cities. However, after spending time away, I always looked forward to coming back to Kingston the most. Kingston is my home and I love this city, not only the culture and history but the people here are some of the best. I have a passion for making sure people feel the same way about this great city as I do.
I have exceptional patience when it comes to helping my clients, I will ensure you are looked after personally and all your needs are met during the home buying and selling process. My goal is to work as hard as possible for you, to ensure your best interests are always protected and that I provide integrity in all my actions.
Call me anytime. I'm ready to go to work for you today!
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty